Le site du jour: Give Thanks in 30 Languages
le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous parlons de vocabulaire, les questions et les prépositions
- Do a 20 question test. The test is on paper. Hand in your test once you have finished.
- Les Questions:
- Headbanz: Each student will have a place from your vocabulary. You can ask 3 yes or no questions per person in the class until you guess your place correctly. Once you get it right, give Mme. Buckle your card and get another card. Mme Buckle will keep track of how many each of you get right.
- LawlessFrench - Les Prépositions : Use for a note about prepositions. Read through as a class.
- FluentU - Les Prépositions : Use for a note about prepositions and irregular cases.
- Chante Avec Moi - Les Prépositions : Watch as a class. After, with a partner, try to do the hand motions
- Les Prépositions - Quizlet : Practice the prepositions using Quizlet.
- Do I Understand - Socrative : Complete a self-evaluation using the following site. Room Name: BUCKLE3239
- Rappel: FLEvideo: Ma ville, mon amie. Submit a screenshot of your score to the Dropbox under “FLEvideo: Ma ville, mon amie”
- If done, Duolingo or FreeRice.com or Digital Dialects - games
- les devoirs: Should be spending 15 - 20 minutes daily on French home study Monday through Thursday. If all class work is completed, follow suggestions in Home Study extras
- Listen to French music.
- French on-line games
- On parle, on écrit: (about 10 - 15 minutes) Students received report cards today. They should use the comments from the report to talk in small groups about setting goals for the second half of the semester to increase success in French using the following format:
- Qu'est-ce qu'on s'arrête de faire?
- Qu'est-ce qu'on commence à faire?
- Qu'est-ce qu'on continue à faire?
- Record your point form notes (in French) in Notability or in HWDSB Commons. Write 2 points for each question. We will be revisiting these on Monday.
- On lit: Une Biographie d'un canadien using L'encyclopedie canadienne Details are in the HUB module "Reading: La lecture" Today, work on the 3 colours of highlighters and definitions of significant words.
- Blog - HWDSB Commons - read the blog posts of your network of friends and make simple, insightful comments - en français, bien sûr.
- third blog article: Soyez bilingue. Use the writing process - so - now editing your draft post using tools such as BonPatron & Bescherelle- Conjugueur or WordReference to help. Have a friend read your work and make corrections & suggestions. Publish good copy by Nov 23.
- les devoirs: Should be spending 20 - 30 minutes daily on French home study Monday through Thursday. If all class work is completed, follow suggestions in Home Study extras
- Listen to French music.
- next blog article: Soyez bilingue. Publish good copy by Nov 23.