FSF1P le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous parlons de notre maison.
- Ma maison, chez moi: (support materials are in the HUB)
- video: Là où je dors - Shana - S1E6 Watch. Note name, where lives, words that you hear in French - on own, then in small groups.
- project (l'examen oral) - describing own room or house, or ideal house. Success criteria Mindomo - Là où je dors. Continue planning your video. Planning is due Mon June 5 and will be checked.
- mots cherchés (wordsearch) Download from the HUB into Notability.
- Quizlet - la maison - vocabulary test Thursday June 1. Do a pre-test today using the "quiz" button.
- Quizlet - la maison 2 - for variety and to add words you might use in your own video.
- Bingo - 51 à 100
- les devoirs: Should be spending 15 - 20 minutes daily on French home study Monday through Thursday. If all class work is completed, follow suggestions in Home study extras
- la maison - vocabulary quiz Thurs June 1.
- l'examen oral - ideas and planning. Planning is due Mon June 5. Video due Tues. June 13.
le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous parlons des structures linguistiques et des infographiques.
- On écoute video: Là où je dors - Shana - S1E6
- assessment - DELF A2 Didier act. 16 & 17 pg.20
- On lit: reading practice. From the HUB, module "Reading: la lecture", choose one of the articles "La vie privée" which is DELF B1 or "Trois jours dans la vie d'Alice et de Malik", DELF A2. Read at your own pace, on your own or with a partner, and answer the questions. An answer key is posted also so that you can check your work. Aim to complete this by Tues. June 13 or earlier.
- L'infographique: la grammaire - time to work. Links are in the HUB module "la grammaire" submodule "l'infographique". Presentations begin Wed. June 7.
- les devoirs: Should be spending 20 - 30 minutes daily on French home study Monday through Thursday. If all class work is completed, follow suggestions in Home Study extras
- blog - Full blog due Fri May 26.
- verb practice - The Language Gym
- l'infographique - presentations begin Wed. June 7