le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous parlons de notre maison.
- Nous écoutons - listening assessment DELF A1 (Didier pg.14, act.6 & 7)
- Ma maison, chez moi: (support materials are in the HUB)
- video: Là où je dors - Luan - S1E2 Watch. Note name, where lives, words that you hear in French - on own, then in small groups.
- project (l'examen oral) - describing own room or house, or ideal house. Creating success criteria together using Mindomo - Là où je dors. Start planning your video.
- mots cherchés (wordsearch) Download from the HUB into Notability.
- Quizlet - la maison - vocabulary test Thursday June 1
- Quizlet - la maison 2 - just for variety and to add words you might use in your own video.
- Bingo - 51 à 100
- les devoirs: Should be spending 15 - 20 minutes daily on French home study Monday through Thursday. If all class work is completed, follow suggestions in Home study extras
le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous parlons des structures linguistiques.
- On écoute video: Là où je dors - Luan - S1E2
- On lit: reading practice. From the HUB, module "Reading: la lecture", choose one of the articles "La vie privée" which is DELF B1 or "Trois jours dans la vie d'Alice et de Malik", DELF A2. Read at your own pace, on your own or with a partner, and answer the questions. An answer key is posted also so that you can check your work. Aim to complete this by Tues. June 13 or earlier.
- L'infographique: la grammaire - success criteria & time to work. Links are in the HUB module "la grammaire" submodule "l'infographique". Presentations begin Wed. June 7.
- examples: 11 interesting facts about French infographic
- "How-to" How to make an infographic - e-book
- les devoirs: Should be spending 20 - 30 minutes daily on French home study Monday through Thursday. If all class work is completed, follow suggestions in Home Study extras
- blog - Full blog due Fri May 26.
- verb practice - The Language Gym
- listening assessment tomorrow
- l'infographique - Presentations begin Wed. June 7.