Le site du jour: 3 Hebdomadaire Ideas to Learn the French Days of the Week
FSF 1P & FSF 2D
le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous faisons une introduction au cours et à nous-mêmes. We are doing an introduction to the course and each other.
- Reviewed course outlines available in The HUB in the module called "Course Introduction" and went over together. Read with your parents/guardians. Use iPad or cell phone agenda or buy a paper agenda to help you stay organised for your classes. Good learning skills contribute to better work (and higher marks).
- Classroom rules/procedures - see post on this blog labelled "Classroom procedures" for details. Parlons en français
- Note: it is important to do some home study every evening Monday - Thursday which could be spending time on Duolingo or other French learning games or watching a film or TV show in French. Check this blog post for ideas: Home Study Extras
- Student Information sheet.
- If time, download app Duolingo or go to the website, register - can use same username as for your school account - and begin.
- les devoirs: Should be spending 15 - 20 minutes daily on French home study Monday through Thursday. If all class work is completed, follow suggestions in Home Study extras
- Read over course information sheet with parents/guardians