Demain (Tomorrow) la Journée Rose (Day of Pink)
Le site du jour: Idéllo - Là où je dors: Naesha, Port-au-Prince, Haïti
le but d'apprentissage: Nous parlons des probabilites et possibilites.
- le subjonctif - formation practice
- Tex's French Grammar - le subjonctif - la formation - verbes réguliers Read and study, then do the quiz at the end. Check your answers and correct any you got wrong.
- Tex's French Grammar - le subjonctif - verbes irréguliers - Study, do, correct.
- Language Gym Choose Subjunctive - regular verbs and/or irregular.
- Work on draft for blog article: l'âge de voter
- if time: Reading: Les origines du chocolat. See details in the HUB module “Reading: la lecture” or work on presentation "La musique".
- les devoirs: Should be spending 20 - 30 minutes daily on French home study Monday through Thursday. If all class work is completed, follow suggestions in Home Study extras
- Mon blogue - l'âge de voter
- Ma présentation d'une chanson: See the HUB module "les chansons" submodule "Discovering New Music".
ENG 1L Go to room 241 today.
Learning goal: We are reading a novel.
- The Giver:
- Review of chapter 20
- Rosemary - The Giver - video
- read chapters 21 & 22 and do quizzes in the HUB submodule "Reading Chapters"
- class discussion and own notes in Notability or Google Drive - What are some of the significant or interesting events in these chapters? Questions? Connections? Predictions?
- Newspaper: The Hamilton Spectator - trivia contest - starting soon. Check out today's paper: TheSpec (link) Log in with my school email email@example.com and the password is on the board.
- if time:
- QuizUp - sign in or install the app and sign up. Try some of the quizzes with a partner in class.
- Newsela: https://newsela.com/quickjoin/#/4XBVZJ Our class code is: 4XBVZJ Log in. Choose an article you haven't done yet - read and answer the questions.
- Homework: Flipboard
- Catch up on reading and quizzes for The Giver if behind.
- Newsela: Should have completed at least 4 articles.
- La Grande Course Postale Canadienne: Introduction and reading letter together. Write draft (brouillon) for own letter in Notability. The original letter is in the HUB.
- If time - review les verbes - present indicative in Language Gym
- Options: Duolingo or FreeRice.com or Digital Dialects - games or Language Gym
- les devoirs: Should be spending 15 - 20 minutes daily on French home study Monday through Thursday. If all class work is completed, follow suggestions in Home Study extras
- Work on draft of letter.