Site of the day: Duolingo
FSF 1D & FIF 1D
le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous créons les normes de notre classe.
- Watched Simple Plan & Marie-Mai: Jet Lag as listening and singing activity.
- Returned assessments for oral assessment activity "Mon Introduction/Parler de moi-même". Students who did not yet submit this must still do so - on own or see Ms.K-J to find time and an iPad to use this week. Follow instructions on handout with the rubric.
- Soyez respectueux. Class discussion and individual brainstorming on a handout to prepare for group discussions. Think about what written today in class and add ideas for homework.
- les devoirs:
- Reflection and completion of handout "Soyez respectueux".
- Must complete oral assessment recording "Mon introduction" and email the link to Ms.K-J if not completed in class. Please send that as soon as possible.
- Organize your binder with 4 dividers. See course outline for labels for sections. Use cell phone agenda or buy a paper agenda to help you stay organized for your classes.
- Spend 15 - 20 minutes on French. Use Duolingo or suggestions in this post: Home Study extras