- Article - presentations to small groups start Wed. May 11 - Joyeeta and Paige. More students will present next week.
- le passé composé et l'imparfait - do own corrections and analysis for Wed. May 11. There will be another test Thurs. May 19. Students will be allowed to create and use a reference sheet for this test - 1/2 sheet letter paper. How to make your own grammar cheat sheet
- Discussed importance of being bilingual and how to improve your French.
- Handout package: Sur le bon chemin - Did introduction "Découvrez". Continue pg. 27 as best possible for tomorrow.
- les devoirs: Should be spending 15 - 20 minutes daily on French home study Monday through Thursday. If all class work is completed, follow suggestions in: Home Study extras
- le passé composé et l'imparfait - corrections and analysis for Wed. May 11. Test Thurs. May 19.
- article presentations - read and summarize - point form.
- Handout package: Sur le bon chemin - pg. 27 as best possible for tomorrow.
- FSF2D Journal/blog Should have now completed all ten entries and be editing top 3. Blog is due Fri. May 20. Follow checklist to complete all requirements.
learning goal: We are reading Shakespeare and identifying useful strategies to read better.
- Shakespeare and Twelfth Night
- Read Act III, scene 4 and listened to audiobook. Completed journal (handout) for Act III. Will be submitted for assessment on Thurs. May 12.
- Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare - FULL Audio Book (Or, What You Will)
- No fear Shakespeare - a post-reading resource to compare original and modern texts
- Homework: Get in the habit of doing 20 - 30 minutes of English homework every night Monday to Thursday. Review lessons, extend your knowledge or read.
- Finish journal for Twelfth Night Act III - due tomorrow.
- Independent reading. Bring a book to read quietly in class for any time that you finish your classwork early. Read regularly at home.
le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous apprenons comment mieux lire.
- Fire drill today.
- Tu parles!1
- cahier pg. 45, Ex. M corrected and discussed. Worked in small groups on sentences. Highlighted pg. 46 article with 2 colours - words already known and words to look up. Read article and worked on pg. 47, Ex. N. Complete as best possible for homework. We will share answers and correct it tomorrow.
- cahier pg. 47, Ex. N
- FSF1D Journal/blog Should have now completed all ten entries and be editing top 3. Blog is due Fri. May 20. Follow checklist to complete all requirements.