le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous apprenons comment commander au restaurant.
- Worked on restaurant dialogues. Students rehearsed together. Remember to bring any costumes and props they wish to use. Presentation Assessments are tomorrow.
- Handout package: les articles. On own or quietly with a partner - complete papers as best possible. Should be able to use the mini-lessons on the pages to help figure out the answers. Whatever is not finished in class should be completed for homework. I will be checking it tomorrow.
- If finished the handout package, worked on puzzle book “La nourriture”. This is quiet work to do on own or with a partner. These booklets must remain in the classroom.
- Les devoirs (homework):
- Rehearse your role for the restaurant presentations tomorrow and collect costumes and props.
- Spend up to about 20 min working on article handout package if not finished in class.
FIF 2Dle but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous apprenons comment mieux comprendre une pièce.
- Cyrano de Bergerac: Acte II - V - worked in groups on steps 1 - 4 of assignment handout. Filled in daily log at the end of the class. Target date to finish preparing steps 1 - 4 is Fri. Nov. 16 and start Acte II presentation on Mon. Nov. 19. Make sure to divide and share the work among the members of the groups.
- les devoirs: 20 - 30 min on Cyrano. Aim to have handouts ready to submit to teacher tomorrow. Typed is preferred, but neatly written by hand in dark ink is fine also. Pay attention to formatting - try to fit things nicely on a page, but keep the number of pages to a minimum to avoid unnecessary photocopies.
GLC203I (careers)le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous apprenons comment mieux nous connaitre.
- Les intelligences multiples:
- handouts – 2 pages – test and analysis. Did on own.
- “test” – handout quiz, and copies of article and booklets to share in groups. Did the test on own or with partner or group. Handed in one paper per group with all names on the page.
- High Five/Grands principes en développement vie-travail – handout. On own, with partner or in small groups, read the article and made point form notes on the chart provided. Discussion encouraged and students should all have filled in chart with own opinions.
- les devoirs: Finish any work not completed in class.