le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous apprenons comment commander au restaurant.
- Presented restaurant dialogues for assessments.
- Took up handout package: les articles and did mini-lesson. We will be having a quiz tomorrow on the last page of the package. Students may use the package (open book) for the quiz.
- Watched Walk off the Earth - Champs Elysées
- Les devoirs (homework): Review the handout package on articles.
le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous apprenons comment mieux comprendre une pièce.
- Cyrano de Bergerac: Acte II Scènes 1 à 6 - First group presented their scenes and did a game. We will continue with questions tomorrow.
- Note: some students haven't handed in their composition "un évenement au passé" - must be handed in Wed. Nov 21 or will be zero and will be given an alternate assignment.
- and some haven't yet completed the reading assesssement "La dernière maison". This will need to be completed in class tomorrow.
- les devoirs: 20 - 30 min on Cyrano. Complete group work and hand in tomorrow if not already done. Re-read Acte II scènes 1 à 6.
le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous apprenons comment mieux nous connaitre.
- Re-distributed papers/sondages already handed in for checking.
- project: un Mandala personnel - 2 handouts - Character Profile and Mandala description. Went over instructions on what to do orally and on board. Students took notes on Mandala paper. Work period. Visual and written sections due Thurs Nov 22 or Mon Nov 26. Follow directions carefully.
- We will be in the computer lab on Thurs Nov 22 and Mon Nov 26.
- Westdale Football game Wed. Nov 21 during per. 4. Distributed permission forms for those interested in attending. If enough students bring in forms, we will go. If we do, students who do not wish to attend will be expected to work on their project in a classroom. It will not be a free period. There will not be an adjustment in due dates for students who attend the game.
- les devoirs: Work on Mandala or finishing questionnaires for 20 - 30 min. especially students who didn't get a lot done in class today.