Lots of great concerts and musical activities happening in Hamilton this weekend as part of the Juno Celebrations! Check this link for Francophone events: Juno Awards Hamilton francophone events- See more at: http://junoawards.ca/host-committee-events/#sthash.TGZMlQSb.dpuf
FSF 1D & FIF 1D
le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous apprenons comment écrire des chansons.
- special class with French-Canadian Juno nominated artists who will be doing song-writing workshops with us. Here are websites of the artists who worked with our classes:
- Le Paysagiste
- Le R ler1er
- Anique Granger & Anique Granger bandcamp
- Yao musique youtube yaomusique officiel canadian world music yao soundcloud yaomusique
- Janie YouTube
- blog/journal - suggested topic this week - Mes projets pour le relâche de mars - le futur proche - aller + l'infinitif i.e. Je vais jouer au hockey. Moi et ma famille, nous allons regarder un film.
- Pas de devoirs pour le relâche de mars unless have not finished some work from this week. Students are encouraged to watch a DVD, watch some French TV, listen to French music, speak to friends in French, read French newspapers or magazines (internet or print) or do something French during the weekend. Suggestions:
- blog/journal entry for this week - if not already done. Should have completed at least 4 entries by the end of this week. See FSF 1D journal/blog or FIF journal/blog or handout given in February for details.
- Duolingo or suggestions in this post: Home Study extras.