Site of the day: Duolingo
learning goal: We are learning about narration.
- Discussed Fairy Tales and narration today.
- Read "There was once" by Margaret Atwood and discussed author's viewpoint, society, changes in versions, etc.
- Read "Cinderella" by the Brothers Grimm and discussed.
- Homework: Think about Fairy Tales, particularly Cinderella, and reflect on what we discussed today.
FSF 1D & FIF 1D
le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous apprenons comment parler de nous-mêmes.
- Requested own blog site through HWDSB Commons. See this slide presentation for instructions. HWDSB Commons sign-up.
- Recorded oral assessment activity "Mon Introduction/Parler de moi-même" where students introduced themselves by speaking using the iPads or their own device with the apps/websites Explain Everything. Allowed to use cue cards created over the last 2 days. Do not write sentences. Follow instructions on handout with the rubric given in class Thursday and hand that in to Ms.K-J when you have uploaded your video to your Google Drive and shared it with firstname.lastname@example.org . See Uploading stuff to Google Drive for instructions. There will be time to finish tomorrow.
- When done, can create account for Duolingo and use that whenever possible to practice and learn more French or can try one of: #PARISDIY or Free Rice trivia game
- les devoirs:
- Must complete oral assessment recording "Mon introduction" tomorrow in the library
- Spend 15 - 20 minutes on French. Use Duolingo or suggestions in this post: Home Study extras