Report Cards were distributed to students on Thurs Apr 27.
- le but d'apprentissage: Comment exprimer les opinions, les sentiments et les doutes.
- Make sure to complete, sign, have parents sign and return Report Card Response forms.
- With a partner or small group : Handout from last Wed (subjonctif note, legal size) Did half of Activité 5 orally – any 5 situations that seemed interesting. Optional : wrote the verbs in subjuctive if needed to see them (visual learners).
- With partner or small group or on own : La Route de Chlifa : Finish reading to at least end of pg. 117 for tomorrow. Best if you can finish discussion and written questions also.
- Content quizzes start this week
- Wed. May 2 (pgs. 15 – 32)
- Thurs. May 3 (pgs. 33-55)
- Fri. May 4 (pgs. 59 – 76
- Organize your notes in your binder (title, date, complete, in order, neatly written, etc.)
- les devoirs: 20 – 30 min. of French – La route de Chlifa, le subjonctif.
- le but d'apprentissage: Comment parler des monstres.
- Brainstorming for own monsters: Worked in groups to make posters with adjectives, verbs and nouns to use with monsters. Also wrote and presented a definition of a monster. Gave handout to fill in with ideas for own monster. We will work in class tomorrwo. Words must be in French, but can also write in smaller letters in English to help remember them. We will Work in groups to share ideas, but each student will complete own idea sheet. Pink handout reference packages should be used to help with vocabulary. You may choose to work with a partner - expectations will be doubled.
- Devoirs: Work on your brainstorming sheet (due tomorrow) and making your own monster (due Friday).
- le but d'apprentissage: Comment mieux lire.
- Reading: With group, read chapter 6 of “La machine à rajeunir”. Answered the questions “As-tu compris?” orally.
- Handout: Worked with group to discuss in French answers to chapter 6 of “La machine à rajeunir”. Each student should record the answers in point form or sentences. Make sure to finish for tomorrow.
- les devoirs: Re-read chapter 6. Spend 20- 30 min on French.