le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Comment donner les directions.
- Watched Ma France les directions video B and did Solitaire game. These videos and activities are excellent for practise at home - an easy way to improve your French.
- les directions: Reviewed terms for asking for and giving directions and les formules de politesse, then practised the DELF A1 activity with partners. Monday, we will practise again and be assessed by the teacher when ready.
- les devoirs: practise numbers or directions (say to self how to get home as you walk or take the bus) or watch the video again (click on link above) and do some of the activities (click on button at bottom of video page).
le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Comment parler des événements au passé.
- le passé composé, l'imparfait, le plus-que-parfait - In groups, started making a practice test with answer key. See photo of note on board for summary of discussion. This will be due next Tues Oct 16 and will be used to help prepare for the re-test Thurs. Oct 18.
- Cyrano de Bergerac
- distribued books and read introductory pages 6, 7 & 8 together and in groups
- les devoirs: review and practise and work on practice test: le passé composé, l'imparfait, le plus-que-parfait. Re-test next week.
le but d'apprentissage: Comment faire une lettre de présentation.
- Curriculum Vitae - was due Friday Oct 5. Must still be handed in as it is a summative assessment - no marks will be deducted, but must be accompanied by late note (refer to papers in classroom or post on this blog).
- Une lettre de présentation - work period in the computer lab to start typing.
- les devoirs: Do some work on cover letter. Will be due next week.