- Handout : reading assessment : Projets d’été.
- Handout: puzzles. Work in class but could also spend some time on the weekend if choose. Prizes will be given for completed puzzles (I will check on Monday).
- DVD: La Panthère Rose
- Pas de devoirs pour la fin de semaine - unless wish to finish puzzles or watch a favourite DVD in French.
FIF 2Dle but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Comment parler des événements au passé.
- Le passé : Practice test – work on own or quietly with small group to continue to prepare the practice test for le passé compose, l’imparfait & le plus-que-parfait. They are due, with answer keys, on Tues. Oct. 16 – preferably typed, but NEATLY printed in dark ink or dark pencil is fine also. They will be used to prepare for the re-test on Thurs. Oct. 18. See photos posted in yesterday's blog entry for a summary of the discussion on what to put on the practice test.
- DVD: The Rocket - Maurice Richard
- Pas de devoirs pour la fin de semaine, except may wish to review and practise: le passé composé, l'imparfait, le plus-que-parfait. Re-test next week.
le but d'apprentissage: Comment mieux me comprendre.
- Handout: Les intelligences multiples. Students have already done a version of this in English, but now can do it in French. Follow up with an informal, double-spaced, legible written reflection using guiding questions on last page. Hand in before leaving today, or on Monday.
- Curriculum Vitae - was due Friday Oct 5. Must still be handed in as it is a summative assessment - no marks will be deducted, but must be accompanied by late note (refer to papers in classroom or post on this blog).
- Pas de devoirs pour la fin de semaine: unless not finished reflection or any other assignments. Cover letter will be due next week.