Site of the day: le Poisson d'avril - April Fool's Day
le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous apprenons comment mieux lire.
- Literature circles: in small groups, using handouts and books that students chose, work on a section of the book - optional - listen to book on CD
- DVD: Midnight in Paris
- Pas de devoirs pour la fin de semaine as long as all caught up. Students may wish to do some review or practice - see: Home Study extras or suggestions below.
- Good copy (plus supporting work) newspaper article due April 8.
- Seventh blog entry. FSF2D Journal/blog
learning goal: We are reading the novel "Speak".
- Speak - read, discussion questions (make notes) and vocabulary for pages 144-164 for Monday April 4. Continue to organize your notes to keep for review at end of book for evaluation.
- DVD: Hugo - make notes on elements (setting, plot, characters, etc) to use later for film study.
- No homework if all caught up for the work this week. Some suggestions if you wish to do some work:
- Speak - read, finish questions/vocabulary to end of page 164.
- Independent reading. Bring a book to read quietly in class for any time that you finish your class work early. Read regularly at home.
le but d'apprentissage (learning goal): Nous travaillons les structures de la langue.
- Choice of the following:
- Blogue - can work on phone - should have at least 6 entries done by the end of this week, and preferably 7.
- les verbes au présent - réguliers or les adjectifs/les descriptions - can do independent practice on phone.
- Duolingo or FreeRice.com - on own phone
- reading magazines or French comic books from the counter at the front of the classroom.
- DVD: Les vacances de M.Bean
- Pas de devoirs pour pour la fin de semaine as long as all caught up. Students may wish to do some review or practice - see: Home Study extras or suggestions below.
- maybe review/practice le passé composé.
- Seventh blog entry. FSF1D Journal/blog